PowerSchool Parent Link: https://www.jsdparents.org
PowerSchool Help: Contact Kim Lister at the district office at (208) 745-6693 Ext 1120 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
InfoSnap Help: Visit infosnap.zendesk.com or click “contact us” from any InfoSnap page
Notice: There has been an improvement made in PowerSchool. It is now possible to have only one login for all of your students. This also makes it possible for you to use the PowerSchool Parent Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
Please see below HOW TO . . . Create a PowerSchool Parent Single User Sign-On. The update, however, requires everyone to create their own new parent account, even if they have only one student in the district.
HOW TO . . . Create a PowerSchool Parent Single User Sign-On
1. Go to https://www.jsdparents.org/public/
2. Click on “create account”
3. Complete the “create parent account” form. Enter your name, email, choose a username and password. PLEASE write down your new username and password and keep in a safe place.
4. You need the following Access ID and Access Password to link this child to your new parent account. This is the Guardian User ID and Password that you have used in the past. You will receive this information for each of your children.
Student Name: Your Student
Current Access ID: Contact your child’s school
Current Access Password: Contact your child’s school
If you try to use this user name and password to log into PowerSchool Parent it will no longer work, you need to create your new parent account and wil use the information to log in from this point forward.
You may enter information for up to seven students when you initially establish your account. If you need to add additional students you can do so after establishing the account by logging in and navigation to Account Management > Students.
The Email and Desired User Name fields must be unique in the system.
5. Enter the student name, Access ID, Access Password and Relationship for each student.
6. When complete, click “Enter” in the bottom right corner
7. You should see Congratulations!
Login with your new username and password created in step 3 and click on “Sign In”
8. You should now see, all your children listed under PowerSchool and be able to click on each one
If you have internet access at home or at work you can view the information on your student at any time. You will have access to real-time information on your child’s assignment scores, term grades and attendance using the “Parent Access” feature of your PowerSchool student information system. Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access your student’s data.Each student has a unique User Name and Password to access PowerSchool as well. The confidential information for your student is below:
Your student’s confidential ID: Contact your child’s school
Your student’s confidential password: Contact your child’s school