Office 365 – Students
Presentation and Video On Office 365:
- email@example.com (Must use the whole email to log in.)
- Same password they have for school. (It is case sensitive.)
- Students have 1TB of cloud space. OneDrive
- Students can access OneDrive from phones, home, ipads, and laptops.
- Students get five free copies of office 2016 that they can install on personal devices.
- Students can use all of the on-line office programs.
- Office Training Center: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-Training-Center-b8f02f81-ec85-4493-a39b-4c48e6bc4bfb
Office 365 – At home on a computer.
- Open Firefox browser. (The program will not work in Chrome.)
- Make sure the browser is up to date. (Office will not let you log in if it is not up to date.)
- Your security for the computer has to be up to date.
- If you have viruses on your computer it will not log you in.
- If you use Advast you need to follow this link and adjust your settings. https://www.avast.com/en-eu/faq.php?article=AVKB189
- Go to portal.office.com
- Log in with your email and password.
Office 365 – Mobile
- Download the app for the program you would like to use.
- Sign in.